24 August, 2010

Supervisor says blog, so blog I will

I met with my supervisor last Friday (yes, I am writing my dissertation / thesis) and she recommended that I blog about my on-going research.

I suspect there are a plethora of reasons for this, one of which is to develop my critical reading and writing skills (which is a lot harder than it sounds when you return to tertiary studies mid-career).

Anyway, given that my dissertation topic is social media usage in rugby, I guess it's appropriate that I start sharing the key insights from my daily readings with those of you who will invariably stumble here into This Business Called Sport.

So please forgive my indulgence in advance, but I do hope you may find a grain or two of insight from my soon to be wall of words.

Yours in the blogosphere,

Tiff Junee

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...